Rebozo Marie Rainbow
Marie rebozo is light, very soft and warm. It is ideal for scarf and shawl. It is very elegant and warm.
You can also use it for:
1. 1. Almost all the rebozo massages during pregnancy, not recommended for childbirth as it is skin to skin. It can be short for the lying massage. It can be short for the lying massage. Sometimes when you are doing the rebozo massage, you can feel the rebozo can slips a bit from the pregnant woman’s body compared to a cotton rebozo that sticks to the body.
”I am very happy that I had a rebozo when I was pregnant. It helped me a lot to release the pain I had in my back and in my pelvic floor. It was so comfortable and a great way to relax. It was also a good way my husband could be involved during pregnancy and birth, it can be difficult to the partner to be an active part of it. When I gave birth it took just 23 minutes before my lovely boy was born. I am absolutely sure that the rebozo had an impact on my quick and easy birth.” – Durita, mother
2. Rebozo Marie is as a baby slynge – ringslynge is good for cold weather as it is warm. and the babies have a lot of clothes on, so the polyester fabric isn’t direct to the baby’s skin. You can use this rebozo from new born and up to 15 kgs. For summer it’s better to use a cotton rebozo.
”There is nothing better than having your baby close by and feeling him breathing. I bought a rebozo for massage and to carry my baby in after the birth. Subsequently, I also found out that I can carry my two year old daughter in the rebozo and she loves to sit in it. It is actually comfortable for both of us and a really good alternative to the stroller when she does not bother to sit there anymore and she would like to be carried. It’s nice to have your hands free so you can do a lot of things at the same time. However, it is not only me who uses the rebozo, but also my husband. The easy to put on and take off.” – Durita, mother
3. Rebozo Marie is ideal as a scarf or shawl, it is very soft, short, ultra light and really nice to wear. It is nice and warm in winter as a scarf and very much like a shawl for summer.
”It has been a really good buy and it has been used really much and more than I expected. It can be used for many years. When the children get even bigger, I will be able to use the rebozo as a scarf and thereby keep all the good memories from the pregnancy and in the first years. You should not think of a rebozo as a massage and baby carrier, but also as a scarf you can use when the children have grown up. I like that the rebozo has such beautiful color and patterns. I am so happy with my rebozo, it has a good quality, is soft and nice.” – Durita, mother
4. As a blanket for your baby during winter, as polyester keeps the warm .
The artisans behind the rebozo
We work directly with five unique artisans from different local communities in Mexico. Behind every rebozo, there is a person, a pair of hands and a story to be told. Our Rebozos are weaved by a traditional pedal weaving loom. With this technique, it takes one to three days for each Rebozo to be made. Each community makes their own pattern in different colors. Marie Rebozo is made in the South of Mexico, in a small town in the mountains where is cold.
Material and lenght: Polyester, 2.0 mts x 69 cm
Marie Rainbow is very soft and warm. It is ideal for scarf and shawl. It keeps you warm in winter if you use it as a scarf and in summer during the fresh afternoons, if you use it as a shawl.
Marie Rainbow can also be used as rebozo massage during pregnancy and as baby sling. Although it is recommended to use cotton rebozos to both categories.
It is very light and small, it can be in your handbag so you are ready to use it as a sling, scarf, shawl or blanket. A rebozo is a handmade sling that distributes the weight of the baby, it is easy to use. Baby can be breastfeed / get a bottle in it, is very solid (0-3 years old), safe and ergonomic.
Length: 2.0 mts x 69 cm, it is known as size 1 in a baby wrap. You can do the traditional Hip Carry with no sew rings, simple knot or slip knot.
– Safety- The same rebozo can carry a baby from newborn and on through the toddler age (0-3 years) – is very safe and will maintain its strength and durability.
– Makes it easier for your baby to sleep – the baby can easily be laid down directly from the rebozo.
– Healthier for your body – distributes the baby’s weight and protects your back and arms from pain.
– Babies sleep better when they are in contact with their mother / father – babies can hear their parents or childcare heartbeat and breathing breathing and feel safe, secure and calm because it reminds them of their mother’s womb – also known as the ’ 4. trimester ‘.
Lifelong product: massage during pregnancy, baby carrier, scarf for the rest of your life.